Medical malpractice cases can be complicated. There are many different laws, regulations, and guidelines governing physicians and medical care facilities, and it can be difficult to understand when, where, and how medical malpractice occurs. The Houston medical malpractice attorneys at Terry Bryant Accident & Injury Law have compiled these resources to help you better understand medical malpractice issues in Texas.
DOCTOR REVIEW WEBSITES
- DrScore.com Search this website’s database to read about other patients’ experiences with your doctor, including their satisfaction levels with the doctor’s standard of care.
- Healthgrades.com Research doctors, dentists, and hospitals in Texas and read patient surveys that score levels of trust, time spent with patient, wait time, and more.
- RateMDs View detailed patient reviews and ratings of doctors and dentists in Texas and throughout the U.S. with this website.
TEXAS GOVERNMENT WEBSITES
- Texas Board of Nursing Read about recent disciplinary actions, including license revocation and suspension, of Texas nurses due to medical malpractice or other safety violations.
- Texas Department of State Health Services Locate Texas healthcare clinics across the state, view health statistics, and find out how to prevent disease with this state government resource.
- Texas Medical Board Search this official state medical database to access your doctor or healthcare professional’s information, including his or her license and permit number.
- Texas State Board of Pharmacy File a complaint with the state licensing board if a pharmacist or pharmacy was negligent when filling your prescription.