The parietal lobe is responsible for visual attention and sense of touch. Here we direct voluntary movements and have the ability to understand concepts.
SYMPTOMS OF INJURY MAY INCLUDE:
- difficulty drawing
- inability to differentiate between left and right
- inability to differentiate between shapes, sizes, and colors
- inability to focus on more than one thing at a time
- loss of hand-eye coordination
- problems with spatial perception
The Houston parietal lobe injury attorneys at Terry Bryant Accident & Injury Law know how to protect your rights if you were injured through no fault of your own. Give us a call at (800) 444-5000 or fill out a FREE initial consultation form to learn more about how you can take legal action after a brain injury.
*Source: Centre for Neuro Skills