The occipital lobes are responsible for our vision.
SYMPTOMS OF INJURY MAY INCLUDE:
- difficulty identifying colors
- difficulty locating objects in an environment
- difficulty reading and writing
- difficulty recognizing objects
- hallucinations or visual illusions
- impaired vision
- inaccuracy seeing objects
The Houston occipital lobe injury attorneys at Terry Bryant Accident & Injury Law know how to protect your rights if you were injured through no fault of your own. Give us a call at (800) 444-5000 or fill out a FREE initial consultation form to learn more about how you can take legal action after a brain injury.
*Source: Centre for Neuro Skills