From paying for the medical treatment your child needs to holding a medical provider responsible for your child’s harm, birth injuries can leave you facing important legal questions that may affect your child’s future. At Terry Bryant Accident & Injury Law, we’re here to protect your family’s legal rights.
If your child suffered a birth injury due to a medical provider’s negligence, contact Terry Bryant. Our 24/7 legal staff is ready to help you get started with your claim today—just dial (800) 444-5000 or complete our free initial consultation form.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BIRTH INJURIES
At Terry Bryant, we want to be a resource your family can trust after a birth injury. That’s why we’ve prepared the following information to help you learn more about birth injuries and your potential legal claims:
- Causes This list of potential birth injuries may help you identify whether your child was injured due to medical negligence or complications at birth.
- Negligence Learn about the two types of medical negligence that may be considered in a birth injury case and find out if they apply to your claim.
- Questions for Your Doctor We’ve put together a list of questions to ask your obstetrician that can help prevent birth injuries during pregnancy and childbirth.
- How to Detect a Birth Injury Knowing the common signs and symptoms of different types of birth injuries can help you determine if your child was injured during delivery.
- Legal Process Find out what to expect if you decide to pursue a birth injury claim in Texas.
- Glossary of Birth Injury Terms To help you better understand medical and legal documents related to birth injuries, we’ve compiled a glossary of definitions to common medical terms.
HELPING BIRTH INJURY VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES
Our Houston birth injury lawyers have years of experience handling birth injury claims, and we want to put our knowledge to work for your family. Birth injuries can have medical and financial impacts that may affect your child for the rest of his or her life. Don’t put your rights at risk—contact our 24/7 team now to get the legal representation you and your child deserve.