The attorneys at Terry Bryant Accident & Injury Law handle a variety of auto-related accidents. We have extensive knowledge of the auto accident legal process, and Texas car accident laws, and our team of trial lawyers and support staff is prepared to help you today.
We understand that our clients want the chance to get on with their lives after a serious auto accident. We stand up for the rights of our clients to help ensure they get the payment they need to overcome the many obstacles they are facing.
Contact us anytime to schedule your free, no-obligation, and confidential consultation.
Types of Crashes by Impact
There are nearly endless combinations of auto accident types. One way of classifying crashes is by the point of impact.
- Head-on collisions – Head-on collisions are some of the most serious on our roads. They typically occur when one vehicle drifts into an oncoming lane or a driver turns onto a one-way street.
- Rear-end collisions – Rear-end collisions are common, but they can pose a major threat to occupants of rear-ended vehicles. Whiplash and other neck and back injuries are typical in these types of collisions.
- Side-impact collisions – Side-impact collisions can also be called T-bone collisions or side-swipe collisions. In these crash types, occupants are often thrown around inside a vehicle.
- Single-vehicle accidents – Single-vehicle accidents can include rollovers or collisions with stationary objects. In some cases, these accidents are caused by other negligent drivers or faulty auto parts.
- Multi-vehicle collisions – Accidents involving more than two vehicles can be complex for many reasons, and they often result in serious personal injury to vehicle occupants.
At Terry Bryant Accident & Injury Law, we have years of experience handling nearly every type of crash imaginable. If you see your crash type on the list above, or if you have been injured in another type of crash, contact us to schedule a free consultation with our firm.
We Represent All Types of Road Users
From pedestrians to vehicle occupants and all points in between, Terry Bryant Accident & Injury Law fights for victims of negligent driving. No matter what type of road user you are, we want to learn more about your situation and get you the payment you need to cope with your injuries.
Here are a few crash types that our clients have been injured in…
Bicycle crash – Despite the increase in bike lanes in Texas, bicyclists continue to be some of our most vulnerable road users. Bicycle accidents can occur on city streets or in residential neighborhoods. Drivers should give bicyclists adequate room to operate. When they fail to do so, negligent drivers can be held accountable for their carelessness.
Motorcycle crash – Motorcyclists are far more likely than other road users to be seriously injured or killed when involved in a crash. Motorcyclists are sometimes stigmatized by other motorists and even by insurance companies. We work hard to get motorcycle accident victims get the payment they deserve.
Truck crash – The size and weight of large trucks make them incredibly dangerous when they strike another vehicle. These crashes can be complex because of commercial vehicle laws and the efforts of trucking companies to mitigate their liability. We know how to get results for our clients in truck accident cases.
Road rage accident – Road rage caused by traffic jams, crowded parking lots, and unpredictable traffic conditions can lead to aggressive driving that causes serious accidents. Our Texas car accident lawyers believe that innocent drivers shouldn’t have to suffer because of someone else’s irresponsibility, and we’re here to help if you’ve been injured in an accident caused by road rage.
CAR PRODUCT LIABILITY
Did you know that if your crash was caused by or impacted by a preventable defective car product, the manufacturer may be responsible? Our attorneys want to help you if you are suffering from a wreck caused by any of the following:
- defective air bag, door latch, or tire and tread separation
- gas tank explosion
- occupant ejection
- roof crush accident
- seat belt or seat back failure
- SUV or 15-passenger van rollover accident
- other defective car product
You might know or suspect that a defective vehicle part caused you serious harm. At Terry Bryant Accident & Injury Law, we’ll investigate your accident to determine who should be held accountable for your suffering. Our product liability attorneys will make sure that negligent manufacturers give you the compensation you deserve.
In Texas, there are laws to protect both drivers and pedestrians, including:
- Pedestrians must yield to vehicles on the roadway if crossing the street at a place other than a marked crosswalk or pedestrian tunnel or crossing. If a pedestrian is hit while jaywalking, the driver may not be liable, and his or her auto insurance may not cover the pedestrian’s injuries.
- Pedestrians must stay on sidewalks and the right side of crosswalks. Drivers are supposed to yield the right of way to pedestrians in crosswalks.
- If the road has no sidewalk, pedestrians should walk on the left side of the road facing traffic.
Check out the video below for tips on staying calm during stressful situations behind the wheel and stopping road rage before it leads to an accident.
Texas Car Accident Laws: Let Terry Bryant Help
No matter what kind of car crash you have been involved in, our auto accident lawyers want to help. A serious auto accident affects not only the injured victim’s life, but also the lives of their family members, friends, and employers, and other members of their community. We believe that a personal injury claim can make a difference in our clients’ lives, and we take each of our clients’ cases personally.
Terry Bryant is a Board Certified personal injury trial lawyer and former judge in Texas. He and his hand-picked team want to learn about your case and give you a free case evaluation to help you better understand your legal options.
Fill out a free initial consultation form or call (800) 444-5000 to find out what we can do for you.