Gregg Anderson has lived in Houston since he was 11 years old. He graduated from Westchester High School in 1974. He attended the University of Texas at Austin as a student in the Plan II Honors Program, graduating with honors in 1978. He received his law degree from the University of Houston College of Law in 1981.
Mr. Anderson has tried over 60 cases to verdict in courtrooms all over the state of Texas. He has served the State Bar of Texas as member of a grievance committee and as a special prosecutor.
Mr. Anderson has devoted his entire legal career to representing individuals who have been injured, or the families of individuals who have been killed, as a result of the negligence of others. He understands that an injury or the death of a loved one, whether caused by a car wreck, an on-the-job incident, or some other means, is a disruptive, daunting and bewildering event. An avalanche of medical bills coupled with an inability to work to earn the money necessary to support yourself and your family creates a very scary and uncertain future. Mr. Anderson considers it a privilege to help his clients through difficult times and ultimately to justice to right the wrong that has been done to them.
Mr. Anderson and his wife have been married since 1985, and they have two wonderful daughters, both of whom have graduated from college and embarked on their careers.
- Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization (1986)
- American Association for Justice
- Houston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Top Lawyer, Excellent Attorney Award Selected by Peer Recognition
Houstonia, December 2018
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas
- US District Court, Northern District of Texas
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas