eBook: An Overview for Texas Accident VictimsDOWNLOAD
Houston Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Texas physicians are held to strict standards for keeping their patients safe through medical procedures regulated by the Texas Medical Board. When a doctor fails to provide an accepted standard of care as defined by these regulations, it may be considered medical malpractice.
Common examples of medical malpractice by a doctor, surgeon, nurse, or hospital can include:
- birth injuries,
- delayed or ineffective treatments,
- prescription drug errors,
- surgical errors,
- and more.
If you’ve suffered an injury or illness as a result of any of these medical errors, a Houston medical malpractice lawyer at Terry Bryant Accident & Injury Law is here to protect your rights. Call us at (800) 444-5000 or fill out a FREE initial consultation form.
HOW A MEDICAL MALPRACTICE LAWYER CAN HELP
At Terry Bryant, we have years of experience holding doctors and other medical providers accountable for their negligence. Our Houston medical malpractice lawyers have the skills and resources to:
- Handle medical malpractice claims related to a variety of medical errors.
- Guide you through every step of the claims process—even if it means going to court.
- Answer your questions and address your concerns, so you have the information you need to feel confident you’re getting the quality legal representation you deserve.
Waiting to get help with your claim may put your rights to compensation at risk—so don’t wait. Our legal team is available 24/7 to help you take action today.
THE STANDARD OF CARE
Medical malpractice claims are often complex and can sometimes be difficult to prove. There are a number of factors that must be considered in these cases, such as:
- Did the medical provider meet the duty of care? All licensed doctors and healthcare professionals are employed to protect and treat patients with illnesses or injuries. They are responsible for providing your medical care to the best of their abilities at all times.
- Was there a breach of duty? If your doctor or hospital fails to provide you with the level of medical care and attention that’s required by the Texas Medical Board, it may be considered a breach of duty.
- Did the breach of duty lead to an injury? A breach of duty by a healthcare professional may cause you to suffer severe injuries or illness.
- Can the injury or illness be directly linked to the breach of duty? If your illness or injury can be directly linked to a breach of duty, you may have a case for medical malpractice.
At Terry Bryant, our Houston medical malpractice lawyers can investigate your claim and determine if you have a case. If we believe you’re eligible for compensation for your injuries, we’ll do everything in our power to help you get it. Contact us for a FREE initial consultation.